Important COVID-19 Update
Due to COVID-19, HPP is currently operating remotely and offering limited services, meaning responses may be delayed. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response in the event we cannot be reached. We realize COVID-19 will lead to households needing more assistance. Currently, our Program requires all households to apply for any benefits they are eligible for moving forward including but not limited to:
- Unemployment: https://esd.wa.gov/newsroom/covid-19#stimulus
- DSHS: https://www.dshs.wa.gov/
Other useful links regarding your housing are listed below:
- Renting in Seattle: http://www.seattle.gov/rentinginseattle
- Renting in King County: https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/sheriff/services/evictions.aspx
Launched in 2017, UIATF’s Homelessness Prevention Program serves families and young adults (under 24 y/o) who are at imminent risk of eviction through a strengths-based program of progressive case management and financial assistance. Our funders include King County Best Starts for Kids Youth & Family Homelessness Prevention Initiative, and the City of Seattle Human Services Department.
Unfortunately we are not able to serve people who are currently experiencing homelessness. For services for people experiencing homelessness, please visit the City of Seattle Homelessness Resources page.
You may be eligible if you:
- Received a “Notice to Pay Rent or Vacate Premises;”
- Reside in Seattle;
- Reside in King County;
- Are a household with child(ren); or
- Are a young adult under the age of 24; and lastly
- Income qualified.
If you identify with these criteria, a more detailed assessment over the phone will need to be engaged to see if you qualify for our Program. For more information on UIATF’s Homelessness Prevention Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.829.2247. Thank you!