United Indians’ staff work daily to improve the spiritual, social, economic, educational, and cultural well-being of our region’s Indigenous community.
Looking for a challenging, rewarding position in a nonprofit setting? Consider joining us! Our work environment offers every employee the opportunity to thrive and succeed. At the core is our employment philosophy: Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. United Indians employees enjoy competitive wages, great benefits, and a casual work environment.
We are committed to ensuring that our people, programs, and services reflect the diversity of the people and communities we serve.
Daybreak Star Location:
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- DBS Preschool – Bus Driver
- Homelessness Prevention – Part-Time Homelessness Prevention Case Manager
- Ina Maka – On Track Program Manager
- Ina Maka – On Track Navigator
- Ina Maka – Home Visitor
- Our Strong Fathers Program Manager
- Daybreak Star Doulas Program Manager
- Housing Case Manager
Labateyah Youth Home Location:
- Youth Home – Behavioral Health Specialist
- Youth Home – Youth Advocate – On-call – all shifts
- Youth Home – Security/Maintenance Technician
- Youth Home – Peer Advocate
Seatac Airport Kiosk Location:
After reviewing the job description, please submit a COMPLETED APPLICATION (must SAVE before submitting, otherwise we receive it blank) , cover letter, and resume to:
Mailing Address: Personnel Department, PO Box 99100, Seattle, WA 98139