United Indians No Longer has a GED program read below to find your GED transcripts


If You Need to Get a GED or HSE

You have several choices:

The Muckleshoot Tribal College GED Learning Center is open Monday-Friday 9-5pm. You can visit the website HERE.

South Seattle Community College http://www.southseattle.edu/student-assessment-services/ged-testing.aspx

or Seattle Central Community College http://www.seattlecentral.edu/basic/abe-ged.php

or North Seattle Community College  https://northseattle.edu/programs/abe-ged


GED Testing services  https://ged.com/

 For GED  Test Scores:

Please be advised, UIATF GED testing has been  closed.  If you were tested at United Indians in the past:

You can request your GED score at the Washington State GED transcript request page at:


or if tested before 2001:  http://www.sbctc.ctc.edu/public/y_hse.aspx

or call (360)704-4400.